vineri, 15 februarie 2008

I would like some water in the pool, please!


I love splashing around in a pool when I have the chance. Both useful and recreational, swimming is a great form of exercise.Because the density of the human body is very similar to that of water, the body is supported by the water and less stress is therefore placed on joints and bones.
Swimming is primarily an aerobic exercise due to the long exercise time, requiring a constant oxygen supply to the muscles, except for short sprints where the muscles work anaerobically . As with most aerobic exercise swimming is believed to reduce the harmful effects of stress. Swimming can improve posture and develop a strong lean physique, called, logically, a "swimmer's build": lean and spare throughout, with wide shoulders and a smaller lower body.
Where can you go for a swimming session? There are a few swimming pools in Bucharest. I advise you to try Complex Club Floreasca- 1 Mircea Eliade Blv.
Tel: 021.319.81.77

4 comentarii:

Unknown spunea...

I don't know swimmin' but I luv this sport.

vertange spunea...

I'm sureyou could learn if you want. It's fun!

Unknown spunea...

I'll try someday, somewhere, somehow...

Bebelusa spunea...

I don't know why but I find swimming extremely difficult. After swimming for just one minute I feel like I've beeb running for hours. All my muscles are soar.
But I love splashing around in pools, the sea... even in the tub :)